Saturday 10 August 2013

Queensland here we come..

It's been a week since we left, and oh my god!

I've jetski'ed in the Gold Coast and Moreton Island. The waterways are beautiful up here, almost magic even.


Moreton Island Ship Wreck

Now, I wish I could capture some of that magic and use it to fix all the stuff that has already gone wrong.

I'd use some of it to fix my broken trailer, then a little bit more to fix my broken phone, and finally a splash of magic to fix my broken brain so I don't chuck my toiletry bag into a big dumpster by mistake again! Oh, and how do I magically make a parking officer disappear at Mooloolaba, the one that gave me a parking fine for not parking within the lines. Was he blind, couldn't he see the size of my rig. How was it ever going to fit in.

So we've had a few dramas trying to find our camping feet. We realised our bush oven is never going to get used, so we decided to get a Grill/Steam/Oven/Microwave. Heaps better and testing it with BBQ Ribs last night. Yum! Who said you can't camp in style.

We've now at Noosa and about the check out the area. Fingers crossed we don't break anything else or the missus will magically send us back home.






No comments:

Post a Comment